12.18.2010

What the?

So I was running on my treadmill yesterday and nearing the end of my workout. I needed to keep going...blood was pumping...a little over a mile to go...speed was picking up so I did not want to pause or break it up in any way. Somehow I had clicked on to one of these "following the stars" kind of trashy shows. Basically tabloid type television. Sweet Baby Moses,I want my 10 minutes of life back. They spent 10 minutes on a debate of who is more of a super star and why between Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga. They had a panel of "experts" who debated this very "provacative" issue. How could my day continue without this highly stimulating discussion? They were teasing for after the commercial break on a heated discussion on the Kardashian's Holiday Card. And they are special why? I should have stopped my workout and just changed the channel but again I was in the groove. I would rather have my eye balls tatooed with a ball point pen than to go back to that show. I WANT MY TEN MINUTES BACK!!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Haha... Hey- I know a couple of guys at work that can tatoo your eyes like that!! Annnnd, Justin Beiber is a bigger superstar... definetly Justin.....

mac said...

Ah, but you were running, so you didn't lose the 10 mins. You were still very present, in the right way, for it!