11.25.2010

I am thankful for...

My Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ

My best friend and wife Caryn. She is my Queen.

Our 3 wonderful boys Cayden, Ethan, Nathan and our little principessa Kelsey

Whoever invented the garage door opener

My XANGO partners, employees and distributors

Our 2 dogs Odie and Jack Jack

Whoever invented Air conditioning. God bless you

The invention of the car jack. Think about it.

The Wright brothers. Strange to think one can soar through the air in a metal tube from one end of the world to the other.

Toilet paper. 2 ply more specifically. Need I say more?

XM satellite radio.

That our boys have such good friends.

Snow and skiing.

Nail clippers.

Soap, shampoo and conditioner...and deodorant.

Sun screen and SPF lip balm

Sewage systems

People willing to work in sewage.

My favorite season autumn and favorite time of day; late afternoon.

Note: I received a message from an anonomous person question why I put in sewage. Two things: 1. This message is intended to be somewhat random because of how much we truly have in life. The list is remarkably endless. Therapeutic to review. 2. For anyone who may question this: may I propose attending Scout camp for a week and use nasty, dirty porto-potties and I am sure it will be on your list. :):)

This doesn't even scratch the surface but it is a start. Let's all be thankful for Our blessings in life. I believe gratitude is therapeutic.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Thanksgiving to one of my favorite famiilies! I love your optomism and love Joe, it's very contagious!!

Anonymous said...

sewage systems - practical but really?

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, i got your blog from Jane Rhodes. My Dad works for Xango. I love it! I drink some everyday. What a small world. I thought no one else really new about it. Hope you had a great thanksgiving!