8.09.2010

welcome.

We live in an amazing world. We are surrounded by incredible people. I am blessed to travel the world and meet many people from many countries. I am constantly inspired by my experiences. We are meant to be around one another. Grow from one another. Help each other through this ride called life. I also believe that life is meant to be experienced. There is a quote that I love which sums up this point:

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: wow!!! What a ride!".

-author unknown-

welcome to my blog and Giddy'up!

1 comment:

Nickie said...

Joe, just read it all and I have to say I love it! You are a talented writer - especially when it comes to Eclipse (and that's coming from a huge Twilight fan). Although our lives are busy and we don't see your family often, it's good to know we can catch up on blogs. Give Caryn & the kids our best wishes. And... I think Sister Hinckley said the quote in this recent post. Could be wrong, but I think it was her.